Everyone loves a clean home, but no one loves to clean it!
There are many reasons why we keep our spaces clean and organized. It may be a cultural reason, or a social reason, or for the preventative maintenance to take care of the things we have worked hard to invest in. We concern ourselves that things are clean before the guests arrive, but how much emphasis do we put on cleaning for our health?
The most important reason we clean here at Master Clean USA is to preserve beauty and our health.
Deep cleaning your home once a month has extraordinary health benefits:
- Cleaning supports a strong immune system. If you think you are suffering from seasonal allergies, it may not only be pollen that is responsible! Dust, mildew, pet dander, pests all contribute to allergies.
- Cleaning reduces stress. Not only does the physical act of cleaning turn your brain off for a bit allowing you to relax your mind, but eliminating clutter helps reduce mental stress.
• Cleaning is exercise! Do it mindfully and get in your squats!
• Cleaning reduces the germ presence in your home, helping prevent any illness from food or accumulated clutter and waste.
- Clean and be more productive. We have talked about this in many of our organizational blogs. Clutter impacts your ability to focus. When you are less distracted by disorder and chaos, you free up mind-space to concentrate and get things done.
• Cleaning can improve your mood. You may hate cleaning itself, but the end result is very satisfying which improves energy levels and mood.
- Cleaning is a routine that encourages healthy living and healthy habits. Good habits often beget more good habits like choosing healthier food, exercising and procrastinating less!
If you schedule simply will not allow for monthly deep cleaning, give us a call! We are happy to help!